Our Construction Division is under the guidance of our General Superintendant Paul Murray, 25 years experience and Dan Nunez.
Our project managers include Danny Nunez (20 years experience), Bob Angelo (25 years experience), Joe Casale (15 years experience), Andrew Benazzi, (8 years experience) and their assistants.
A.D. Winston's accounting staff is versed in ICIP requirements, certified payroll, and is fully computerized. Peter O'Connell, who has over 20 years experience in Construction accounting, directs the accounting staff.
In addition, our office staff of administrators, expeditors, and estimators ensure our daily operations run smoothly.
Our company is fully versed in the latest construction industry computer technology. This includes three- dimensional software as well as the latest version of Cad.
A.D. Winston Corp. has it's own drafting departments directed by Chris Artibee who has 10 years experiance in QuickPen Pipe Designer 3D.
BONDING & INSURANCE
Presently, we have a bonding capacity of 50 million. We also carry maximum insurance limits.
A.D. WINSTON OPERATING STANDARDS
Over the 50 years it has been in business A.D. Winston has prided itself on the following features:
- All members of the organization work in close contact with the company principals at every stage of a project contract.
- A.D. Winston has maintained a reputation for top quality piping by employing steamfitters from Local 638. It also has its own HVAC service organization, which operates on a 24-hour seven-day basis and offers the same personal service as the construction division.
- A.D. Winston is commited to energy conservation and sustainability protecting the environment is very important to A.D. Winston Corp. A.D. Winston Can offer the guidance of experiance of our LEED-Certified staff for your project.
- High End Residential, Condominiums and Co-Ops and Hotel
This includes Hotels (Park Central, Lowes Regency, Hilton) and College Dormitories (Manhattan College and Brooklyn Law School). Also a single - family Manhattan townhouse with a $5,000,000.00 (that's right 5 million) HVAC System.
- Alteration Projects (Commercial & Retail)
This work is generally done on a "Fast Track" basis and includes EMI Music and Publishing as well as high end retail stores such as Fortunoffs, Tiffany, Prada, and Asprey.
- Special "One of a kind jobs"
This work allows ADW to exercise its abilities in "out of the box" construction. Included in this category are several COGENERATION PLANTS for a major NYC office building, an underground pollution cleanup Biosparge Plant (call us and we'll tell you what that is). We also have completed many replacements of boiler and chiller plants, complete with temporary equipment to keep the building on line during construction.
Over the years, our firm has earned the reputation of combining quality installations with personal service. We pride ourselves on our experience, attention to detail, and competitive pricing. A. D. Winston has completed a number of jobs in every category of HVAC. Although we are primarily HVAC Installation and Service Contractors, we complete a number of design/build projects each year. Our staff of Professional Engineers can provide all engineering services including mechanical drawings, related Building Department work, and value engineering.
A select history of projects we have completed since 1958 is available by following the COMPLETED PROJECTS link.